Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm not usually very good at doing tags but I am going to try my best!
Four things I lov about my Hubby:
1.Hard worker
2.Loves to play with our kids
3.He tries to find humor in everything
4.He is a wonderful provider
Four Jobs I've had:
1. Emery Telcom
2.Dr.Taylor(Dentist)
3.Dr. Trapnell(Orthodontist)
4.San Rafael Junior High in the resource dept.(current job)
Four Movie's Watched More Than Once:
1.How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days
2.Pretty Women
3.Incredibles
4.Taxi
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1.Jon & Kate plus Eight
2.17 and Counting
3.Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleaders
4.Scrubs
Four Places I've Been
1.Oklahoma
2.Georgia
3.California
4.Seattle, Washington
Four Places I've lived:
1.Huntington, Ut
2.Orem, Ut
3.Ferron, Ut
4.
Four Favorite Foods:
1.Lasana
2.Pizza Factory's Alfredo
3.Taco Salad
4.Snacks ( Does this count?)
Four Places I'd Like to Visit
1.Hawaii
2.Florida
3.New York
4.Texas (visit my sister)
Four People I Tag: Anyone who has not done this!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Pretty Woman is an all time favorite at my house. I can't even remember how many times I watched it. We seem to have a lot of the same TV shows on our list. I just have to say I don't know how Jon and Kate do it, I only have two but I feel like I have 20 (just how does she keep house so clean), and I won't even start with the 17 and counting. I guess it just takes a special person!