Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008





















The Kids had a great Halloween. Bronx was a puppy and Crew was a pony. Dace was an army man and Taija was a snow princess. Dace got so much cany at his preschool party that we did not have to do much trick-or-treating. We went through all of Dace's candy and looked at all the stuff he had, and I asked Dace what is your favorite thing that you got. He held up some pretzels that you dip in cheese, and said I am really excited about this one. What !!!!! I could not believe it... If I would have taken all of the good stuff out already.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute! It looks like they had tons of fun with their grandma's. It looks like Crew tolerated his costume well!

T said...

Oh my gosh, that makes my eyes water they are so cute!! Look at Crew chewing on his hoof! The picture of Bronx and Crew together is adorable! Dace is a cool little army man. It works out for everyone when they don't care for the chocolate, right?

Stevie and Meesha said...

They all look so cute:) I haven't been on for awhile and I have missed out on a lot. Crew is getting so big and so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys, hopefully in a couple of weeks!!

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

What cute costumes! Maybe you should just by him cracker and cheese and tell him the candy fairy traded. :)

Adri and Cory said...

Oh...my...adorable!!! Bronx and Crew are absolutly precious!!! Dace makes such a cute little armay man!!! I love the picture with mom...thanks for putting that on!