Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag !!!

I am...............Autumn, Aut, Autie(Only my mom calls me that)

I want...........To loose some weight, to learn to play the violin.

I have...........2 darling boys that I love so much!

I wish...........I could travel around the world with my entire family.

I hate...........A dirty car inside and out. Not saying that mine is ever clean.

I fear............Nothing.

I hear...........Crew fussing, because he does not want to take a nap.

I always.......eat dessert no matter how stuffed I am!

I miss..........All of my grandparents.

I love...........the rain.

I never........wait until the last minute to do anything. :)

I rarely........go out to eat, clean out my closet.

I cry............discretely because my lips and eyes swell up and my nose turns red. It's not pretty.

I am not always..........nice

I lose.................my car keys, and my cell phone all of the time.

I am confused............How the stock market works?

I need.................to finish school!!!!!!

I should..............be cleaning,doing laundry, and starting to prepare dinner.

I dream..............My children growing up and being successful at whatever they want to do.

I TAG: Anyone who has not done this yet.

9 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Yep, that sounds like you! I love it!

Amber Staub said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!! We've missed you so much. Get some updated pictures on here quick because I need to see those boys. Welcome back:)

T said...

It's a Christmas miracle! I love how we all look the same when we cry. Darn it! So glad you are back. We NEED pictures of your house and the boys!

Adri and Cory said...

Nice job on the tag. I am trying to get it done. Love your new page. I too am demanding new pics of the boys.

Mandi said...

Good to see you are back to posting. I can't wait to see pictures of Crew, he was so itty bitty the last time I saw him.

Jana said...

#1.It was fun learning all of those things about you! #2. I love your background is too cute!

The Bunnell's said...

It was good to see that you were still alive j/k I know it's hard keeping up on these things. I agree with your sisters, I need to see some new pictures!

Emily said...

Glad you are back.

Emily

Jennifer and Jason said...

Hey Autumn!! It's Jenn Locke (avery)! I found Tiff on facebook and now I found all your blogs!! When the heck did we grow up?? Looks like you guys are doing good...where you living at?