Monday, March 3, 2008

New Pony, Jakers !!!!!




This is Dace's new Pony. Dace named him Jakers. He really did come up with that own his own. This little thing is so cute. He is very friendly. He is just little, and he will stay that way. We are in the process of getting him a saddle, so that we can ride it. It has only been here for 2 days, and Dace is constantly wanting to go down and make sure that it is okay. We are way excited. The picture with Jake and Dace standing by it shows how small it is.

4 comments:

Moke said...

Oh my gosh Aut!! How cute! where did you guys get him? Scott and I want a horse when we have our own property! That is going to be so cute when Dace is able to ride that thing! I am way jealous. :0)

T said...

How fun! He looks just like a Jakers! One of my life dreams is to own horses.

Amber Staub said...

Channing and Chloe can't wait to see Jakers in the summer when we visit. They got so excited when I said they could probably ride him. What a cute little guy! Dace looks so happy.

Adri and Cory said...

What a dream come true for all of us I think! He is one lucky little kid! Kodi and Dagen are also excited to be able to ride him. I hope that's okay!